DID YOU KNOW that on Friday, October 25 at 7PM we are hosting an amazing panel: The Age of Ladyblogs, or, How Women’s Websites Are Shaping The Cultural Conversation.
In honor of the publication of the first book by the popular website Jezebel, The Book of Jezebel, editors of influential online outlets for women come together to discuss the genre’s more recent history and female readers’ appetite for progressive discussions about contemporary womanhood, pop culture and politics.
- Jessica Coen, editor in chief, Jezebel
- Kate Harding, co-author of The Book of Jezebel (moderator)
- Anna Holmes, founder, Jezebel
- Lori Leibovich, executive lifestyle editor, Huffington Post Women
- Samhita Mukhopadhyay, former executive editor, Feministing
- Amelia McDonnell-Parry, editor in chief, The Frisky
- Edith Zimmerman, founder, The Hairpin